At our memory care facility of Entrust Desoto we want to make it feel like home. We have taken extra steps in adding features for a safe and comfortable environment.
The community of Entrust Desoto provides an attractive and homelike presence. Our staff members warmly greet our residents by their name and engage in friendly interaction. While our residents socialize we make sure they are doing so in a happy and comfortable manner. It’s important to us that our residents openly express how they like the community and staff.
- The community is attractive and homelike.
- Staff members call residents by name and interact warmly with them.
- Residents socialize with each other and appear happy and comfortable.
- Residents are able to talk about how they like the community and staff.
At Entrust Desoto it’s important to us to provide a clean and safe environment for our guests. Our community is clean, free of odors, and appropriately heated and cooled. All safety precautions are in place, such as fire sprinklers and clearly marked exits. Entrust Desoto is a memory care facility, so we take additional steps in the safety of our residents with key pads on each door with alarms.
- The community is clean, free of odors and appropriately heated/cooled.
- The community has fire sprinklers and clearly marked exits.
- Key pad door entry with alarms for dementia care.
The main furnishings are provided, such as a bed and bedside table. The family can provide more furniture and personal touches if they wish to. Each room comes with basic cable at no charge and the family can purchase additional cable services with a cable provider. Telephone access is available in each room, families can arrange services with the local phone company. Kitchen equipment, such as a refrigerator, sink, and cooking elements are provided in the public common area. Residents may not smoke in their room, but they are allowed to smoke in a designated smoking area.
- The furnishings of a bed and bedside table are provided.
- Each room comes with basic cable at no charge.
- Each room has telephone access.
- A refrigerator, sink and cooking element are not in unit, but in public common area.
- Residents are only allowed to smoke in designated areas.
At Entrust Desoto we want to provide services to make the resident’s lives easier. We do this by providing three meals per day, which can be modified if prescribed by a doctor as a necessity. We have an exciting array of socialization and scheduled activities to create a happy & healthy environment for our residents. Each resident has open use to all the common areas. At least one time per week housekeeping and laundry manages resident’s rooms to keep them orderly and clean. All basic utilities are provided for, such as electricity, natural gas, water, trash, and basic cable bills. Maintenance is provided around the facility to oversee basic services.
- Meals and Snacks—3 meals per day
- Socialization and Scheduled Activities
- Use of Common Areas
- Housekeeping and Laundry—At least one time per week
- Utilities-Electricity, natural gas, water, trash and basic cable services
- Maintenance—Light maintenance is included in basic services rate.
Entrust of DeSoto: A Resident-centric Memory Care Community in Dallas, Texas
Entrust of DeSoto is a memory care community that puts resident well-being at the center of everything we do. We know that each person is unique. That’s why we offer a wide range of services and lifestyle options to nourish the body and create community.
We understand the importance of home cooked meals and nutrition for seniors and this attitude is reflected in our dining experience. If you or a loved one live near Dallas, Texas and need assisted living, contact Entrust of DeSoto today to learn about our 24-hour care and find out how we can help.